Tuesday 6 July 2021

Finally I have a GTM Coupe

 Well after a long time searching I finally found a complete and registered Coupe! I had been looking for a while and had been putting regular wanted posts online. Below is the car as it was delivered at the start of June this year.





Some friends have seen it and think I've gone totally mad, maybe but I have built many kit cars and my 1st ever car as a lad was a ground up resto of an MG before I was 17. Mini's are new to me so I have a lot to learn about the donor.

I hope you enjoy the blog and following the progress of me saving an iconic kit car, the one that got me interested in kit cars  as a child  in the early 80's


Bonnet Area Organisation

Prior to running any electrical loom I am placing the parts loosely so I can have a nice tidy loom run once I am happy with the positioning ...