Monday 19 July 2021

The Front Rebuild Begins

New polybushes fitted all round, I was quite surprised how easy they are to fit compared to other cars/kits I have done. Greased up and fitted in minutes 


I did a dry build checking everything for fitment and sequence


Hilos pressed into position


Looking like a very different car now!


I had measured up the old Allegro radiator and whilst browsing ali twin core rads online, I came across this one for a Cossie Ford. Hardly used and a fraction bigger than the old one



Temporary positioning by modifying the brackets that came with the car. I just need to make a couple tosecure the bottom in place. Very pleased with the results.


Just waiting on some new bumpstops in the post.

 

Bonnet Area Organisation

Prior to running any electrical loom I am placing the parts loosely so I can have a nice tidy loom run once I am happy with the positioning ...